2017 Baseball Bat CNC Wood Turning Lahte Wood Turning Lathe
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FM1516
- Usage: Woodworking, Advertising
- Power: Small Power
- Drive Type: Stepper Drive
- Max Working Length: 1500mm
- Control System: DSP Control System
- Structure: Cast Iron Structure
- Working Speed: 8-15m/Min
- Software: Artcam
- Transport Package: Plywood
- Origin: Jinan, China
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Current: AC
- Control: CNC
- Keyword: CNC Wood Lathe
- Max Working Diamter: 20-160mm
- Motor: Stepper Motor
- Driver: Leadshine Drive
- Inverter: Fuling Inverter
- Trademark: FIRM
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 84659900
Main feature of cnc wood lathe machine
1).You can choose 1 cutter machine, Also can choose 2 cutters at two sides of the machine, the 2 cutters
work together,improve the efficiency greatly.
2).Linear square rails, ballscrews,some electronic components are imported, high precision and durable.
3). It is heavy-duty, heavy weight, avoid shaking when the spindle rotates fast.
4). Easy operation, we can draw by autoCAD and other softwares, transfer the files to machine by a USB.
5). If you want to engrave stripe, we will add a 3.5kw air cooling spindle, and add a 4.0kw stepper motor on
1 cutter machine/ a 5.5kw stepper motor on 2 cutters machine.
6). We will customize the size of machine according to customer's need.
Parameters of cnc wood lathe machine
|Max. Working length||100-1500mm|
|Quantity of spindle||1|
|Quantity of knife||2|
|Spindle motor power||3.5kw air cooling spindle (optional HSD )|
|Voltage||380V/50Hz/3Phase (Or 220V/50Hz/Single/3 Phase)|
|DSP controller||1 set|
|Air pipe||3 meters|
|spanner||1 piece||Without spindle|
|2 pieces||With spindle|
|Turning cutter||1 pieces||Single axis single cutter|
|2 pieces||Single axis double cutter|
|2 pieces||Double axis single cutter|
|4 pieces||Double axis double cutter|
|Engraving cutter||2 piece||With spindle|
|collect||2 piece||With spindle|
|Limit switch||1 piece|
|E-stop switch||1 piece|
Application of cnc wood lathe machine
The automatic cnc 4 axis wood turning carving lathe can be used for making Staircases,
stairway balusters,stairway newel posts;dining table legs;end table legs;sofa table legs;bar
stool legs;chair legs;chair arm posts;chair stretchers;bed rails;lamp posts;baseball bats and so on.
1. 24 hour Technical support by phone, e-mail or MSN around the clock.
2. Friendly English version manual and operation video CD disk.
3.7-15 working days after down payment or full payment.
4. Machine will be adjusted before it is delivered; operation disk/CD was included.
5. Our technician can give you remote guide online (Skype or MSN) if you have any question.
6. Engineers available to service machinery overseas, seller and buyer discuss the charges.
Inner control system
1. In the process of production, our professional technical engineers inspect the process to ensure the quality
2. Each link is strictly controlled to ensure the machine clean and beautiful.
3. 48 hours continuous working test before the machine leaving factory, ensure the high quality of each machine.
FIRMCNC Group located in Jinan,Shandong PR, Founded in 2003. Leader of cnc router appliance manufacture.
We are an all-round enterprice,which is comprehensive in R&D, manufacture, and sales on cnc router appliances.
Packaging & Shipping
1) Foam and wrapping film on the surface of the machine inside. Rain-proof, Dust proof.
2)Standard export plywood case. Upwards, moistureproof shipping marks. Safety guaranteed.
4)With shipping mark if you like.
5)Outside: Marked packing size, model, weight and other information
1.How to choose a suitable model ? processing materials? max cutting thickness?
2.Do you have operation manual and working video?
3.Does your company can processing my samples?
4.If I bought machine, but don't know how to operation, what I can do?
5.How am I going to work on service parts on the machine? Example what if parts need to be replaced?
6.Does your engineer do aftersale service at abroad? how much cost?